Mental Health (BCBA, ABA therapy, Behavioral Therapist, Direct interventionists)
Mental health shows state of our emotional, psychological, and social well-being. It reflects how we feel, think and act. It also aids in determining our behavior on stress, and in making choices. Mental health is indispensible equally for a child, adolescent or adult.
The Mental Health Therapist or Psychiatrists should have vast experience in diagnosing and treating all types of mental diseases:
- Post-traumatic stress
- Suicidal tendencies or thoughts
- Patients with a dual diagnosis of psychiatric illness combined with substance use
- Anxiety disorders, Bipolar disorder
A sound mental health helps people to
- To get aware of their own capabilities
- Work in a productive manner
- Effectively perform their tasks even during stress.
- Maintain a psychological well being and rational behavior with others.
The BACB (Behavior Analyst Certification Board) recognizes individuals who are trained in the concepts of applied behavior analysis. To be a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA), an individual should possess a masters degree and a certification by the BACB. To become a BCBA-D a doctorate is must. In general, it is a BCBA who often supervises the professionals providing ABA.
Applied Behavior Analysis is the process of observing and studying the behavior in order to put into place appropriate behavioral interventions. A behavior therapist is a person who uses principles of applied behavior analysis (ABA) as a form of treatment. The therapy and its tool kit were developed with children and teens suffering from Autism, but it is not an exclusive to only Autism. It also contains helpful information for those aspiring to understand better and support ABA therapy for an autism patient. Behavior analysis is a scientifically proven approach to understand the behavior and improve the learning and how it is affected by the environment. ABA Therapy is very effective treatment for children suffering from Autism and it should be done a high quality and intensive manner. ABA therapist works one to one basis with a child to understand and design the program in accordance with the requirement of the Child. Background, training, and experience vary widely for ABA therapists.
Behavior Therapist Tasks
- Design appropriate plan and program specific treatment schedule for clients.
- Evaluate and record patients' progress
- They use treatment to patients with techniques to change behaviors in a home, community, or clinic environment
If you have experience and above quality rush to join us with your resume at [email protected]